· Job facts
Main Tasks & Responsibilities :
· Assist on short term and long term business planning setting about customer segmentation, target setting, territory allocation etc.
· Propose field sales incentive scheme and build up timely business review and reaction process.
· Optimize monthly sales forecast process and work with sales team to improve forecast accuracy.
· Cooperate with commercial team，IT team etc. to optimize online and offline sales data analysis to drive sales team efficiency and effectiveness.
· Communicate with sales team to proactively support daily sales operation
· Other projects or tasks assigned by line manager
· Conduct business in full compliance including but not limited to Roche Secure, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche Competition Law Interactive Dialogues, Roche Safety, Security Health and Environmental Protection
· Understand and fulfill the responsibility of line manager's SHE tasks and duties (as defined in SHE handbook)
Basic Requirements of the Job:
· University graduate with major in Business Management or related disciplines.
· At least 5 years working experience in multinational companies in Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
· Experience as a Sales Force Effectiveness, Sales Operation, Business Strategy & Planning. Experience in project definition and analysis identifying business needs and requirements.
· Who we are