· Job facts
Purpose and Mission
To support effective execution of Roche IT Solution Centre business operation management & related activities focusing on IT cost and delivery performance measurement, aligned with delivery excellence objectives.
Analyst to gather and analyze data, able to prepare standard and customized reports, dashboard that meets the business requirements.
Coordination related to data maintenance, periodic documentation review to keep information evergreen and continuous improvement.
This role is delivery focused and functionally reporting into Business Operation Analyst- Delivery Excellence.
· Working with Roche IT Solution Centre delivery team
· Working with Finance Controller, Vendor Management Analyst, HR,Office & Facilities Managementin Roche Shared Service Center (SSC KL)
· Working with others from relevant reporting community of practice
· Possess diversity & inclusiveness mindset, able to work independently in multicultural and global solution center setup
· To demonstrate strong analytical competencies, problem solving and work independently
· Able to apply a structured approach to deliver timely reporting, cross team coordination and various data maintenance
· Proven ability to prioritise works, multitasking and flexible
· To gather and maintain RGITSC KL site business processes and reporting. This involves both entering information into integrated repository and creating supporting processes to accurately input andstore data.
· Ability to work with medium to complex data relationship for analysis and reporting
· Able to translate business requirements to build customized dashboard reporting
· To generate timely and accuratemonthly Roche IT Solution Centre approved performance scorecard (KPI metrics) to meet business SLAs/ solution quality for leadership team service review.
· To generate timely and accuratemonthly Roche IT Solution Centre financial dashboard as part of cost performance measurement and compliance monitoring, aimed to drive transparency and competitiveness against IT solution center cost budgeting vs recovery.
· To conduct rigorous data analysis to identify key business value opportunities and IT cost levers as business case for continuous improvement i.e. data quality & integrity
· Coordination related to resource planning, logistic and others SC KL site data maintenance, periodic documentation review to keep information evergreen.
· May also assist in Business Operation Management process embedding, including training others on new or updated systems/processes.
· Adopt agile can do mindset. Maintain/ Assist in other tasks within Business Operation Management
· Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.