· Job facts
As a German speaking Order Management Associate you are responsible for reviewing, prioritizing, maintaining, and processing purchase requisitions within specified
Service Level Agreement (SLA) using SAP.
You will be also responsible for:
· managing and creating orders, POs
· managing and creating shopping carts
· investigating closed invoices blocked for payment (single point of contact for invoice reconciliation)
· collaborating with Receiving and Accounts Payable to expedite processing of receipts and invoices
· assisting with processing of returns and repairs for the Procurement Department as needed
· entering requisitions on behalf of customers for processing by Buyers
· being responsible for intervention on orders requiring procurement expertise before being fulfilled by suppliers.
You have excellent written and spoken command in English and German.
Furthermore you have the following skills and qualifications:
· you are an outstanding communicator (verbal and written)
· you can react to problems fast and easily, you are able to work in a fast paced environment
· you are good at time management (high sense of urgency)
Why you should join us:
· competitive salary & benefit package
· annual bonus
· free language courses
· wide range of training & learning opportunities
· long-term career opportunities
· great, people-focused company culture
· social events & team-building opportunities.
· Who we are
The Hungarian Shared Service Centre provides financial, procurement and HR services to support the European and Global Roche subsidiaries and offers exceptional career path for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.