Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Master Data Administrator, Richemont Europe
The Master Data Administrator reports to the Master Data & Contract Management Europe Manager.
In his/her region, the Master Data Administrator will be dedicated to the maintenance of master data (Customer, Vendor & Pricing Condition) for the Europe, Middle East & Africa regions. The position is based in Meyrin (Geneva), within our ‘Campus Genevois de Haute Horlogerie’, for an indeterminate period, starting in September 2020.
Your main responsibilities
The Master Data Administrator responsibilities are as follows:
· Maintaining accurate, up to date master data for assigned business process, ensuring timely updates, eliminating duplicate/dormant records
· Using the global data standards and business rules to enter data into the system and when necessary applying country-specific data standards
· Performing data quality checks for correctness and completeness according to defined business rules
· Correcting minor issues with the processes or tools in a timely and collaborative manner
· Maintaining up to date process documentations and training materials
· Ensuring data alignment between contract documentation and customer master data
· Facilitating business adoption on MDM Tools and trainings on master data management objects
· Supporting group initiatives and department projects
· Contributing to continuous improvement in terms of systems & processes
Your invaluable skills we are looking for
· You hold a Business Administration degree or equivalent Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of experience in master data management and data quality is preferred
· SAP skills and MDG Workflow are an advantage
· You are fluent in English and French (any additional language is a plus)
· You are structured, autonomous, hands-on and able to manage priorities
· You have a high degree of integrity and self-motivated to deliver high quality results
Then, you must be the right talent to join our European regional team as Master Data Administrator
Still wondering why you should apply?
· You will join a dynamic and specialized team
· You will interact with several stakeholders across functions and countries
· Customer focus, challenging partnership, trust, integrity and agile learning are part of our great team spirit
· Our team members have complementary skills and competencies and different background that you will learn from