Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
You will be providing legal coordination support in the APAC region, for the Richemont group and its Maisons. The geographical coverage includes: Hong Kong, Macau, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Australia.
Some of your key responsibilities are listed as below –
· Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations and legal articles
· Know-how management / legal filing
· Preparation of legal templates
· Support on review of real estate (and other commercial) contracts
· Legal administration – organize trainings, legal memorandum and newsletters
· Liaise with external legal counsel or clients on documentation and administrative or confidential matters as well as on various lawsuit issues
· Monitor legislation and keep the legal team abreast of the evolution of relevant laws
· Maintain legal files (electronic and paper copy)
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
To contribute in your team success you:
· Have Law degree (Preferable) or legal experience from law firms/in-house legal teams
· Possess paralegal/legal experience (preferable)
· Are commercially focused and solutions driven
· Have excellent written and verbal skills in English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
· Have Ability to work independently as well as part of an overall larger team
· Are a team player, adaptable, agile with positive spirit
· Are willing to travel (occasionally)
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
A great opportunity to work in a reputable and professional leading Company in the Luxury Retail Industry.
Become a part of a professional and dynamic team, and take your decisive step towards your career development within our organization.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
· LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/richemont/