MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
“Working at Montblanc gave me precious and unforgettable experience. I had the chance to work with the global team on different tasks such as the creation of new decoration concepts and new directives. The team is amazing and always happy to help and support.
I met a lot of people from all kind of work levels and nationalities and heard about their cultures, their carrier paths and life.” (Varvara – former Visual Merchandising intern)
How will you leave your mark?
You support our team in visual merchandising in day-to-day operations as well as all ongoing business projects. Furthermore, you will be assigned the following tasks:
· Creation of creative decoration concepts
· Support of our international and national companies in the field of decoration
· Support in the planning of the Visual Merchandising and Point of Sale (POS) concepts
· Development of new POS materials
· Creation of product guidelines
How will you will inspire us?
· You are a student in design, graphic design or a comparable subject or you just finished your studies
· You gained first practical experience through internships
· Especially for this internship a good sense for trends, colors and materials is of great advantage
· Fluency in German and English (spoken and written), another language such as French or Spanish complete your profile
· You have very good PC knowledge, especially of the MS Office package - Knowledge in the use of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and 3D Rhinoceros and Keyshot complete your profile
How do we keep you smiling?
· You have the possibility to implement your own ideas into existing procedures: With your proactive mindset you can introduce new suggestions to discussions
· International and diverse work place: We have over 30 different nationalities and 50% + of our employees are female
· We have an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies in a dynamic environment within the luxury sector
· We offer various discounts in terms of traveling, hotels, fitness activities and a discounted public transport card (HVV-ProfiCard)
· At Montblanc we have flexible working hours and work 35 hours per week
· You can do a voluntary or mandatory internship which will be fairly remunerated
· Adobe suite : Indesign / Photoshop / Illustrator
· 3D program : Rhinoceros
· Rendering program : Keyshot
The internship starts on 1 st October 2020 and ideally lasts 6 months. Please indicate your earliest starting date when submitting your application.
We are looking forward to your application!
While you are waiting for our response, please feel free to visit our site on LinkedIn and get to know us better: https://bit.ly/38nLZV4