MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
“ Being valued as a full team member, with easy access to supervisors and colleagues, created a great working environment with a real opportunity to improve myself.” (former intern)
How will you leave your mark?
· You will support Business Partners and other Brand Controlling functions in Controlling tasks
· Providing Analysis for Sales, Margin, Selling & Distribution costs as well as Advertising & Promotion to support management decisions
· Executing Management Reportings
· Support in Budget, Latest Estimate and Forecasts processes
· Co-working for investment process of boutique capital expenditure for openings, relocations, renovations
· You will participate in business-related projects
How will you inspire us?
· You are a student (m/f/d) with a focus on Controlling or are in a gap year
· You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships
· You know the MS Office products very well and you have especially good expertise in Excel and Powerpoint
· You have an independent, well-structured and result-orientated method of working
· You have strong analytical skills and the ability to cope with large amounts of data and have an enquiring mind
· You speak fluently and write accurately English
How do we keep you smiling?
· You have the possibility to implement your own ideas into existing procedures: With your proactive mindset you can introduce new suggestions to discussions
· International and various work place: We have over 30 different nationalities and 50% + of our employees are female
· We have an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies in a dynamic environment within the luxury branch
· We offer different discounts in terms of traveling, hotels, fitness activities and a discounted public transport card (HVV-ProfiCard)
· At Montblanc we have flexible working hours and work 35 hours per week
· You can do a voluntary or mandatory internship which will be fairly remunerated
The internship starts on 1st October 2020 and ideally lasts 6 months. Please indicate your earliest starting date when submitting your application.
We are looking forward to your application!
While you are waiting for our response, please feel free to visit our site on LinkedIn and get to know us better: https://bit.ly/38nLZV4