Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world’s leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company strives to uphold the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
To support our Literature and Production Team at our headquarters in Schaffhausen, for the duration of 6 months, we are looking for an:
INTERN LITERATURE AND PRODUCTION
(M/F — 100%)
The main function of this positon will be to support the Project Manager Literature and Production and is allocated within the department of Product Management Technics.
Start : January 2021
Duration : 6 Months
Leading the actualization of the Product Workbook carrying out various tasks such as:
· Project management of the IWC product literature e.g. Workbook, warranty booklet and manuals
· Coordination of the different task and communication to all departments involved in the creation of the new Workbook
· Responsible for printing the workbook and on time delivery
· Requesting and evaluating various supplier offers
· Handling and proofreading translations
· Bachelor and/or Master studies with a focus on marketing, marketing-communications, journalism or German Philology
· First project management experience gathered from other internships in the area of advertising, marketing or journalism
· Stress-resistant and patient personality
· Strong attention to detail as well as a diligent and persistent working style
· Excellent written and spoken proficiency and feel for the German and English language
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.