Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Searching for a dynamic professional whose prime function is to implement HR strategies and guidelines at the local level.The Cartier dedicated HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our Cartier Maison in the Latam region.
The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Building and implementing the HR Strategy in line with the Cartier Maison and Americas Region business plans in order to reach our commercial ambitions and embedding a talent-oriented agenda that goes beyond processes and plans for the long-term needs of the organization and our people.
POSITION IS BASED IN MIAMI WITH THE CARTIER SOUTH AMERICA TEAM
· Manage employee relations processes to ensure a proactive, fair and consistent approach across entities. Responsible for the oversight and management of employee relations issues, internal investigations and prompt problem resolution. Responsible for cultivating a positive Employee Relations function by assisting in the development and administration of employee relations activities.
· Source, recruit and integrate the right talent for the Cartier LATAM teams in collaboration with our Talent Sourcer and Line Managers.
· Contribute to a culture of curiosity and learning across our teams by implementing learning strategies and programs with the central L&D team and delivering development solutions that build high performing teams. Coordinate the development of the organizational capabilities and competencies required to enable delivery of business strategy, and provide assistance for business transformation and change management processes.
· Coordinate annual performance management process and assist managers in providing team members with development opportunities aligned with current and future performance standards.
· Coordinate and contribute to Organizational Talent Reviews supporting managers for talent assessment, feedback and individual development plans.
· Manage the Personnel Related Expenses budgets and reward process for the Cartier teams in the LATAM region; forecast, and anticipate requirements; develop action plans; measure and analyse results; initiate corrective actions. Monitor staff cost planning process in cooperation with payroll and controlling department
· Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions analysing information and applications. Provide advice to managers and team members on all HR topics in line with Group & Cartier International policies and procedures, current legislations and/or common law principles. Guide management and employee actions by communicating and enforcing organization values.
· Collaborate with local and regional HR colleagues to design, deliver and share best practices in line with global standards. Collaborate with Cartier International HR team in relation to deploying the international programs and initiatives locally. Look for digital solutions to help build continuous improvement in our ways of working.
· Manage a variety of high-level HR projects and initiatives. Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Labor Relations or related field. Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
Minimum five (5) years of progressive experience in Human Resources, preferably in a multicultural, international, fast moving matrix organizational environment.
Strong experience in recruitment and sourcing including the successful definition and implementation of a recruitment strategy.
Prior HR leadership experience preferred.
Technical skills / abilities:
Intermediate/Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Fully bilingual (English-Spanish) required. French and Portuguese would be a definite plus.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
· Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills required.
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
· Coaching and mentoring at management level
· Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· For us, key strengths are recognized as - flexibility, excellent communication skills and huge amounts of drive
· The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
· A strong solution focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
· Strong internal and external customer service focus
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
· Inclined to action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
· Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE USA.