The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
As a Customer Service Associate, Attend to After Sale clients at the boutique, Abide by the rules, policies and procedures of the Cartier after sales service, ensures the follow up on the main indicators linked to after sales service and to maintain a strong relationship with workshop, boutique and office.
Attend to After Sale clients in the boutique:
· Apply service levels in boutique defined by after sales procedure.
· Reflect high demeanour to customer service associate and after sale clients.
· Attend to after sale clients in boutique while respecting the service code of the Brand.
· Apply rules, policies and procedures of Cartier After-Sale Service.
· Implement Customer Service action plan provided by Retail Management.
· Complying with the high standards of Cartier sales and service.
· Filing, organizing and maintaining all documents related to Sales, Stock, Transfers, repairs & other boutique documents.
Ensure the follow up of the main indicators linked to after-sales service (customer satisfaction, performance and stock):
· Customer Satisfaction:
· Maintain customer satisfaction by reducing complaints
· Minimize service delays
· Reduce rate of return unrepaired
· Contribute to after sales turnover
· Monitor Discounts and Gratuities
· Apply Cartier Warranty in After-Sale
· Ensure proper client data capturing
· Stock management follow-up:
· Repair Orders inventories
· Spare parts
· Leather strap
Sales reporting and organization:
· Filing, organizing and maintaining all documents related to after sales stock, transfers, repairs & other boutique documents.
Boutique management support:
· Supporting the Boutique Manager and Assistant Manager with daily operational tasks
· Ensuring efficient and tidy organization of back of house areas
· Providing support when needed for communications
Maintain strong relationship with workshop, boutique and office
Client Relations Call Center Dubai - CRC
· Ensure proper communication and seamless process in place with client complaints within lead time from Call center
· Constantly dealing with Workshop coordinators in order to find solutions vs. customer issues
· Ensure regular communication with boutique watchmaker
· Daily interaction on After-Sale cases with watchmaker
CS manager at Cartier office:
· Maintain a solid relationship with CS manager in Cartier office.
· Sharing feedback with CS manager with clientele development initiatives and ideas.
· Follow instructions, guidelines and strategies defined by CS Manager
· Education & Experience:
· University degree followed by up to 2/5 years’ experience
· Technical skills:
· Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
· Fluency in Arabic & English, French advantageous.
· Personal skills:
· Ability to implement short and long time projects.
· Experience in watchmaking and jewellery highly appreciated.
· Client-oriented, business acumen.
· Excellent communication skills (language level), Self-confidence, Integrity, Empathy, Emotional control, Rigor, Discernment, Assertiveness, Curiosity.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service role gained in retail or 5 star hospitality environment.
· Understand and represent the luxury lifestyle image of the Maison.
· Knowledge and understanding of the luxury market, luxury customer service and high watch & jewelry industry.
· Show innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards.
· Demonstrate an attitude of professionalism, conscientiousness and reliability.
· Demonstrate genuine interest and passion
· Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated with positive attitude at all times.
· Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
· Have a strong attention to detail.
· Flexible in embracing and managing change.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets