Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Talent who can deliver an exceptional service experience to every internal and external customer, which includes end consumers and retail/wholesale partners. This position will be located in a best in class, state of the art, multichannel customer care environment providing customers’ access via phone, email, chat, and social media. The ideal candidate will have retail sales experience, outstanding customer service skills, and the ability to convey enthusiasm and passion for the brand during every interaction.
· Handle inbound calls; greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
· Provide written responses to customers’ inquiries via Email and Chat
· Build lasting relationships with customers by delivering first call resolution and taking ownership of all call drivers
· Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for Cartier
· Process merchandise orders initiated by phone and/or website; this will involve a great deal of data entry
· Display strong selling and negotiating skills; overcome objections and ask probing questions to close sales
· Answer a wide variety of customer inquiries, including where to send items for repair, status of repairs, cost estimates, service diagnosis, and timelines
· Confidently provide advice to customers regarding merchandise style and history of Cartier
· Help customer find a piece in a boutique, make an appointment, discuss the specific collection, or requests appraisal of a piece they have owned for many years
· Answer a wide variety of customer inquiries, like hours of operation, store locations, directions, and pricing questions
· Use Social Media monitoring platform to view relevant conversations about the brands and respond/react to inquiries when necessary
· 3+ years in contact center/customer service environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired such as hospitality.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, especially in Fashion, Retail or related field
· Previous sales & marketing experience a plus
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite, SAP knowledge a plus
· Experience using Chat management tools
· Knowledgeable and active in the Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs) communications/advertising program.
· Flexible and available to work a 40-hour work week within the following hours of operation Monday thru Friday 9:00 am -9 :00 pm, Saturday/Sunday 9:00 am -5:30 pm
· Excellent verbal and written communication