The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
As an Ambassador of the Maison, he/she is responsible for executing administrative and logistic tasks, ensuring compliance with brand security and operational procedures
· Inventory Control - proper movement of product in/out of boutique including but not limited to shipments, transfers and consignments, i.e. tagging, Quality Control, organization, protection, placement in Boutique Inventory
· Tool, movement to proper fixtures throughout boutique, cycle counts, daily counts, audits and reconciliation/problem solving.
· POS Procedures - execution and understanding of all POS procedures to both support the sales team and insure audit compliance, i.e. all tender type processing/policy, tax exemption, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, bank deposits, change requests, daily paperwork, red lights, sales recognition, telephone order, remittance, reservations, and proper preparation of insurance valuations.
· Boutique Shipping - proper understanding and execution of all brand guidelines regarding shipping and receiving policies, dry cleaning, and gift wrap for client shipping.
· Merchandising Responsibilities - weekly communication of stock needs, replacement of missing visuals, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
· Supply Ordering - all office, shipping and banking supplies.
· Liaise with other boutiques and departments such as Public Relations, Merchandising, Executive Offices, Help Desk, etc. as needed.
· After Sales Service , as needed – registration, processing and collection of both stock and client repairs as well as management of anomaly reporting and monthly inventory/reconciliation of all repairs
· Assist with special projects as needed.
· Understands and complies with all policies and procedures, including Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.).
· Support the sales team and ensure audit compliance (i.e. tax exemption form, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, sales recognition and telephone order).
· Develop deep understanding and knowledge of brand and products to convey Cartier heritage and values.
· Adhere to visual guidelines, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
· College degree preferred.
· Previous administrative experience in luxury retail or hospitality is a plus
· Previous experience in cash handling
· Must be available to work retail hours including weekends.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment.
· Excellent computer skills – Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Windows is required, previous SAP experience.
· Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, and Russian) are a plus.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
· Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities.
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
· Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
· Self-Starter with Team-Player approach.