Engage in a bespoke graduate training and development program to gain knowledge and skills required to independently perform closely supervised entry-level duties in assigned role within the company. Demonstrate deep insight to Quintiles code of conduct, values, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements. Completion of the Graduate Program will not guarantee subsequent employment with the company.
· Participate and complete Graduate Program CRA Functional training curricula with satisfactory results.
· Shadows and learns functions and/or project activities under close supervision.
· Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
· Assignments will reflect the work being developed within the business department that are relevant for the Graduate development and may include working as a Clinical Trials Assistant, member of a project team or independently in closely supervised projects/assignments.
· Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced clinical staff.
· Under close supervision, monitoring support activities in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practices.
· Assist CRA in updating tracking systems as needed.
· Under close supervision, establishes regular lines of communication with sites to help manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
· Under close supervision, provide support to assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, and data query resolution. May also support start-up phase.
· Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
· Under close supervision, perform other duties /learning activities as directed.