CLIENT PARTNER POLISH - H/Fjob description
• Localization of central strategic recommendation through specific local recommendation taking into account local specificities.
• Be involved and aware of the local on-line activities through day to day relationship with its market.
Leverage all relevant and available market insights to help craft the right strategy.
• Approval of all local projects and activities & ensure the respect of the delegation of authority on the platform.
• Provide a point of view of latest competitors' digital initiatives with information and analysis.
Coordination and project management:
• Manage day to day relationship with the local markets and the local agency.
• Deliver planning & project management your market based on global marketing plan.
• Coordinate European project presentation.
• Manage best practices and creative sharing amongst all the markets
• Provide inductions to new staff / agency roster members: Working methodology, Internet strategy and activity across your client and the countries you are managing
Coordination with local third parties.
• Coordination of new digital projects localization (technical, functional, content, translation).
• Ensure testing and local (i.e. Quality Check, validation) Go-live or Site Sign off.
Performance follow-up, KPIs monitoring and reporting:
• Data Extracting for performance follow-up reporting