Supply Network Operations: Customs Management - Internships/Placements in Germany (m/f)
Description de l'offre
We offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students. You will be a member of the Customs organization, working on one or several projects in the area of supply chain management. As a new intern within the Supply Network Operations organisation, you will have a real job, with real responsibility from day-one, along with the training and development you need to be successful.
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customers' stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every day! P&G's Supply Network Operations organisation is there to meet this challenge: forecasting customer demand, managing the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and owning the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customers' shelf.
We are looking for:
· Ability to learn a special field - both theoretical framework (e.g. Customs Law) and practical experience- via self-study and intensive networking with other I-Trade SPOCs and external partners (e.g. Plant-/DC SPOCs, Broker etc.)
· Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
· At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
· Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
· Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
· Good knowledge of the language of country of interest
· Good command of the English language
· Computer skills: SAP, MS Office.
· Import/Export/Logistics Experience
· Ability to communicate across countries / remote locations in and externally
· Project management skills / experience of having worked in a project environment
· Technical experience (and readiness to learn)
Further information you need to know for your application:
· Just apply via clicking the button below
· Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete: - CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
· Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.400 - 1.550 Euro per month depending on your experiences.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
À propos de Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com