Description de l'offre
Are you prepared to sell the world’s best-known brands to the biggest customers in Mexico? How would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales experience to play? We are looking for people who have interest in selling strategies.
As a P&G Account Executive, you’ll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems by thinking critically. While we invest heavily in improving these skills in you, it helps to show that you already have the skills.
Apply today to join the team as a Sales Account Executive Junior, where you’ll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to joint business plans, and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities to improve your potential.
· Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
· Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
· Manage and improve our distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
· Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way
· Bring to bear consumer insights and partner with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan
· Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights.
You will also improve our selling advantage by driving different categories growth and contributing to their strategies.
Just so you know:
We aspire to build a better world for all of us – inside and outside of the Company– a world free from gender bias and a world with equal representation and an equal voice for men and women. We are doing this through our brands, with our corporate voice, and with our people inside and outside of our Company. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in unrivaled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
· Mexican citizenship, currently living in Mexico City
· Strong communication skills with a customer service orientation / attitude
· You love to use data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for us and the customer.
· Graduated from any Bachelor Degree.
· Be willing to relocate if needed.
· Strong Leadership Skills, you will lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage / enable / energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection.
· Strong oral and written English communication skills.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com