Description de l'offre
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? In developing and negotiating plans which build shared value for our shoppers, customers and Company?
Than Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to foster your career & leadership development!
As a Key Account Manager, you are in charge of maintaining and growing a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and channels.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only demonstrate your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You'll be part of a Sales team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, standout learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities that nurture & develop our leaders of tomorrow.
· Caring for a geographical region consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers, and Smaller stores, building strong relationships with all parties.
· Acquiring a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements.
· Acquiring in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market.
· Delivering volume & leadership in-store presence.
· Articulating and executing appropriate go-to-market strategies for new geographies/categories into which the distributor is expanding business.
· Preparing volume forecast and plans.
· Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery & response to market trends & needs.
· Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
If you're a good fit you
· Have a Bachelor's or Masters degree.
· Have at least 2 years of sales experience in the Consumer Goods industry.
· Have good speaking & written command of the English language.
· Have evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers.
· Have strong organizational & analytical skills
· Have the ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
What does P&G offer you?
· An environment to showcase your knowledge & abilities among some of the most passionate, driven, and talented individuals in the market.
· A continuous learning & development environment supplemented by mentoring, coaching, and formal training.
· A competitive salary package & benefits.
We are the world's largest non-foods consumer goods company, producing, marketing, and selling globally-recognized brands including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, and more.We have been serving consumers around the world for over 180 years, with operations in 70 countries, including Nigeria for at least 25 years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, or gender. To learn more about us and our values please visithttp://www.pgcareers.com
We look forward to having you on the team!