Principle of the recruiting day
This full day recruiting event is the perfect opportunity to get your job in one day!
During the event, you will learn more about us and will be invited for a paper Reasoning Test and up to 2 interviews.
Apply now !
· Complete the on-line assessment by December 7th, 2016
· Get your invite for a full day at P&G Amiens by maximum December 8th, 2016
· Attend & get your full time job in one day event @ P&G Amiens on Monday December 12th, 2016
· Get confirmation for your full time job at P&G Amiens the same day!
Enjoy the challenge with P&G!
Description of the roles we offer:
“Transforming materials for winning consumer experiences”
Product Supply Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making. Manufacturing has far-reaching responsibilities which cover reliability, quality, safety of our equipment and processes, and the motivation of the people working in the plant. Through our cutting edge manufacturing technologies and Integrated Work Systems, Manufacturing continues to set the highest standards and to deliver breakthrough results.
· Do you like challenges?
· Do you like making decisions and seeing the results quickly?
· Do you want to be in touch with the latest technologies and to learn from experts?
· Do you like working in a team on innovative projects?
· Do you want to coach teams and to see them grow day after day?
· Do you have or are you about to obtain your engineering master's degree?
Then, the Manufacturing Process Engineer role is made for you!
Being a manager in a Procter and Gamble plant means to have several responsibilities. These go from the reliability of production lines to the motivation of teams, the quality and the safety of equipments and of our working processes. It is also the guarantee of a dynamic career development. These activities suppose the development of the most modern technologies and our sites are recognized for their capacity to launch new initiatives and to manage numerous projects.
Join Procter and Gamble and become a junior Process Engineer!
As a Process Engineer, you will be working on the floor, in order to propose improvement or modification actions and to insure the evolution and the optimization of the existing processes.
Several big functions in Manufacturing:
· Packing (e.g.: industrial, mechanical Engineering) or Making (e.g.: Chemical engineering): continuous improvement of the production conditions (decrease of stops, optimization of the production, analysis of the defects) and of the starting up of new installations on our packing lines, or on our making processes.
· Logistics : planning of production, material supply, and the distribution center; optimization of flows and inventory management; improvement of our processes.
· Engineering : facilities & utilities management; interface between production lines, central engineering and the suppliers on our projects, starting up of new equipments.
Type of contract
Jobs are offered with a permanent employment contract with a probation period of 4 months.
Amiens (80) - France