Do you have a passion for promoting, maintaining and restoring the physical and psycho-social well-being of the employee to improve their optimal performance? As the Occupational Health Nurse, your primary responsibility will be providing comprehensive health and wellness services to the employees of P&G Jakarta Plant in alignment with established Global Medical Priorities, Health System Key Elements and Corporate Function Human Resources objectives, goals, strategies and measures.
This role reports to the Company Doctor & will be based in P&G Karawang, West Java, Indonesia.
What Success Looks Like
At this job site, you will play a key role in collaborating with other team members to provide site health and safety needs for the plant. You will support site assessment audits, site risk analysis and occupational health management plan to support the health services. In addition, you will own delivering comprehensive nursing care including: prompt medical emergency response, prevention, treatment and follow-up for occupational injuries/illnesses, referrals and medications. Your position will handle a budget and own systems responsibilities. You will have the unique opportunity to support the business through the many health services strategies and systems.
· Manage day to day Plant First Aid Centre
· Lead Annual Onsite Medical Check-up and other health programs
· Respond to medical emergencies in a timely manner consistent with leadership expectation
· Conduct return to work assessments and fitness for duty evaluations
· Conduct new hire post-offer health questionnaire review, physicals, and medical clearance
· Ensure compliance with health aspects and medical testing requirements of Industrial Health & Safety standards and Government Requirement
· Provide Health Coaching that optimizes the employee's health and well-being by conducting screening tests, counselling, and follow-up
· Flow to the work in HR for the site and be part of the overall HR team
· Proactively work on a vibrant living culture, enable people’s health and productivity, and build systemic processes that drive overall morale and site culture
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with minimum 3 years of experiences
· Having background as occupational nurse is preferred
· Registered Nurse licensed to practice (“STR”)
· Possess Company Hygiene and Occupational Health Certification (“Hiperkes”)
· Fluency in English language
· Certified of Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) and Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
· Proficient in Microsoft offices
· Willing to work in Karawang Industrial Area
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Karawang, West Java, Indonesia Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Human Resources Req No: HR 00003931