We are offering Marketing Technologist - Latin America Personal Healthrole with work from home flexibility due to current covid-19 situation.
Are you a technologically savvy entrepreneur with a deep understanding of digital marketing and eCommerce and the strategic approach to analyze data to discover meaningful insights to plan, launch, and scale a growing online business? Procter & Gamble is looking for people with robust technical and marketing skills and an entrepreneurial attitude that to lead our direct-to-consumer businesses and grow online sales.
Marketing Technologists at P&G are part strategist, part creative director, part technology leader, and part teacher. As a Direct-to-Consumer Marketing Technologist, you will be responsible for the technology, marketing, analytics, operations, and business model thought leadership for a growing online business. You will be the change agent working within marketing, IT, and across the company to create an advantage for your online businesses. On a day-to-day basis you can expect to:
· Develop and implement your digital media strategy to acquire customers for your growing business.
· Deploy a direct marketing campaign across Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more.
· Handle the budget, promotional plan, product assortment, and pricing strategy to build a profitable business.
· Identify emerging platforms for digital investment.
· Collaborate with in-house and external designers to develop ads and web pages for your products.
· Deliver real time insights and business transformation opportunities based on data and analytics.
· Lead and communicate effectively.
· Build a single unifying view that enables us to put end-consumers at the center of our programs and engage them seamlessly across all touch points.
· Set a technology vision for marketing in a digital world. Champion greater experimentation and more-agile management of new capabilities by being externally in touch with industry trends.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
· A relevant degree for the position such as : A BS or MS/MBA in Business/Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Data Science, Operations Research or Statistics, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, STEM Path to MBA, Marketing (with Strong Record or Coursework in Analytics and Digital Systems) OMCA certification is preferred
· +2-3 years of relevant marketing and technology experience
· Proven experience in Digital; eCommerce Domain Knowledge Digital; eCommerce Platform Expertise (Internal, External, or Innovation) Analytics Tools Data Training on Key Roles (Data Science, Data Steward) Cyber-Security, iRisk, Governance Hands on Keyboard (e.g. search, programming, etc) – practitioners of technology vs. managers of technology
· Experience working on a Direct to Consumer or eCommerce business. This includes understanding how to acquire consumers, predict the Lifetime Value (LTV) of a consumer, make marketing choices, and handle a business end-to-end. Experience running a Big-Commerce or Shopify store is a plus.
· Previous experience in leading a budget to grow a business. Shown sense of accountability and ownership over business results.
· Experience with using data to realize value for a business and gather insights about your consumers.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to use storytelling to influence decisions.
· Strong collaborator and leader with vision.