Do you want to experience the real-life challenges of Information Technology (IT) managers at P&G? Do you want to develop your management, business and IT skills with trainings and personalized coaching? Are you a dynamic student with a background in engineering or information technology and a passion for both? And, are you a 3rd or 4th grade student with flexible schedule for internship? Information Technology Summer and Winter Internship is exciting experience with P&G! The internship will last for from 3 months to 12 months with opportunity of part time schedule depending on the project and your availability. During internship time you will work on real business projects which support current business strategies and will be able to immediately see results of your work. You will work in multifunctional teams with appropriate training, tools and coaching by experienced P&G managers to successfully complete your projects. We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee after you graduate from university. We offer you challenging work and early responsibility, unique training program which will develop you personally and professionally. So, here’s your opportunity: join IT internship program and help us leverage best in class technology to build our business.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• Meaningful and exciting project from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
• Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
We are looking for:
• University students at 3rd or 4th grade with good command of English both written and spoken,
• Will be able to work as a part-time intern for minimum 2,5 days
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and passion for continuous learning
• A strong leader who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and engage others;
• Eager to work in global, regional and local teams and influence across levels and functions
• Passionate about information technology.
• Creative in finding solutions to business issues and working with a variety of data sources and IT tools. We are committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Istanbul, Turkey Job Type: Full-time Req No: IT 00002214