Want to work on cutting-edge technologies? Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Gillette, has been at the forefront of engineering for high-speed manufacture for over a century. Since Gillette’s founding in 1901, world-leading manufacturing processes and technologies have continued to be the brand’s competitive edge. Today, the team responsible for this innovation is Gillette Process and Engineering, who design and deliver manufacturing equipment to Gillette plants across the world. P&G Engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems by analyzing, crafting, solving problems, and improving manufacturing process technologies, systems, and facilities.
We are looking for passionate students to join this team for an internship or year placement.
What to Expect :
During your internship you will be entrusted to work on real projects on Gillette one of our most loved brands.
Our internship programme offers programmes during summer for 10-12 weeks (July - September 2020) as well as 12 month industrial placements at different times of the year.
You will help to deliver multi-billion-dollar brands such as Gillette Fusion and Gillette Venus, with the team who leads technology and process advancement within the industry, including: - Robotics and automation - Machine, mechanical and electrical CAD - Controls and instrumentation engineering - Modelling and simulation - Plastics injection moulding - Metal processing - Packaging Your experience will develop from day one, leading projects from equipment design and specification, through to final delivery managing onsite installation and qualification.
Throughout this, your skills in CAD engineering, simulation and programming, and the application of industry standards, will be enhanced by direct project involvement and training.
What we offer you:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
• Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
• Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
• Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergraduates in their penultimate or final year studying Meng/Beng in an engineering discipline
- Academic excellence at all stages throughout school and University education with a passion for research and innovation
- Technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and your collaboration skills.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Good to Know:
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Application Deadline: 31st November 2019
England, United Kingdom Job Type: Full-time Req No: RND00004299