Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply chain Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
You will support the information flow for the entire supply chain and hold responsibility for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
During your internship experience, you will be:
-Crafting the supply chain setups for new products
-Managing the informational flows from orders & shipments
-Leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Center to the customer’s shelf.
-Supporting customer's demand forecast
-Contributing to the management of our logistical relations with customers and suppliers.
What we offer you:
· You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
· You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
· You will receive continuous coaching, mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
· You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
· You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
· Flexible work arrangements.
· Options to develops your final Bachelor or Master final project/thesis.
The following conditions are needed in order to move the application forward on the process:
- Eligible for an internship (enrolled in the university or possibility to obtain a university agreement with strong academic results)
- Fluency in Spanish and excellent ability to communicate in English
- Available to start working with P&G in the following 3 months.
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, full time.
- Proven Project Management background or advanced qualifications
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following skills:
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion for winning
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is critical.
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below:
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak P&G is an equal employer
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Logistics/Supply Network Operations Req No: SNO00003559