Do you enjoy playing on a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Supply Network Operations (SNO) is responsible for the P&G end to end supply chain from the point of supply network design right through to the product being on shelf in retailers. The roles are dynamic and involve leading all aspects of the movement of raw materials, finished product and cash between P&G sites and those of our customers and suppliers.
An internship in Supply Network Operations with P&G is designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment we work in. You will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of your internship with us. Integrated into a multifunctional team from your first day, you are responsible for delivering a project designed to improve a business-related issue.
Compensations and benefits:
· Lunch support;
· Monthly salary: 17 000 UAH gross
· Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
· And many-many more.
Of course, we will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship. If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee after you graduate from university.
How do you apply?
· Just apply via clicking the button below;
· Attach your CV in English.
Application deadline: we would encourage you to apply as soon as possible before spaces are filled.
Just so you know:
· All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
· No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Who we are looking for:
· Graduate students and on the last year of study;
· Excellent communication and leadership skills, the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity and innovation skills;
· Strong English verbal and writing skills.
If you have a strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.