You are a student and you are looking for a challenging internship? Come and live a P&G business experience!
“Lead a Company within a Company”
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently on the cutting edge of marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers. This is why some of the world's best marketing pros and business leaders started at P&G. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers' preference:
1.when they browse for your product on the internet,
2.when they choose to buy our product in the store and
3.when they use it at home
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth'. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
An internship at P&G offers you the opportunity to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management in a fast moving consumer
goods company. You will feel the ownership of your project from day 1, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, working with passionate people and receiving both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from the project coach, likely a Brand Manager.
You could be offered a position:
• In a multi-functional brand team - organized around brands - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
• In a Brand Operations team . The Brand Operations team has 4 fields of Marketing expertise: media planning, digital, direct marketing and in-store marketing.
• In a Customer & Channel Marketing Team , organized around our major retail customers (such as E-commerce or Carrefour or Ahold)
These are some examples of missions that you could do:
In a multi-functional brand team: You get a specific project which could be for instance:
• Leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
• Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
• Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns. Lead agency briefs & follow up on execution on a new initiative
• Co-lead Market and Initiative Review. Organize internal event.
• Co-lead the digital marketing and PR plans on your brand.
In a Customer & Channel Marketing team: You work as a marketeer in a customer team, meaning that you lead projects related to shopper marketing and customer differentiated plans.
• Work on the implementation of brand initiatives with a specific retailer, use customers' CRM and media tools to amplify the initiative
• Design & qualify with shoppers the customer marketing tools
• Analyse all campaign results and present results to brand and sales team
In the Brand Operations team:
• Design and provide support on Direct Marketing activities to brand teams
• Lead partnership on P&G corporate website and other digital partnerships
• Lead media plans and media partnership together with external agencies
Doing an internship at P&G is the way to get to know the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
We are looking for:
• Top talent (with university degree) coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
• Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
• Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
• Leadership/self starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
• Good command of the English language
• Good knowledge of the language(s) of the country of interest
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Further information you need to know for your application:
• Just apply via clicking the button below
• Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
• Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB