Artwork Copy Expert - Home Care
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Artwork Copy Expert to work in our Home Care Category to ensure the Master Copy is provided within a critical time frame.This key appointment will ensure that both marketing needs and regulatory requirements are captured accurately and on time to ensure quality and delivery of our master copy process.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
· Have responsibility and accountability for all functions involved in the master copy process covering the marketing copy process and the overall artwork execution work process
· Work proactively with each function (Marketing, Legal, Regulatory, Consumer Relations, R&D) to identify all copy requirements for each packaging
· Establish strong relationships with each departmental function
· Establish strong relationships with external suppliers (Design and Translation agencies)
· Review and approve all final artworks
· Conduct analysis and make recommendation to improve the artwork system and process
· Recognise your own work on the supermarket shelves
· Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
· Have proven Artwork Copy experience in a similar environment
· Expertise in C-ACE and Real Time Artwork
· Proven collaboration skills within a FMCG/Pharma Packaging sector and expertise across QA requirements and regulatory requirements
· Excellent attention to detail and able to show a sense of urgency and a focus on priorities
· Proven experience working in a multifunctional team – working with internal stakeholders and external business partners
· Fluent English + additional European language an advantage
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiating skills and able to work autonomously
· Confident and effective communication skills
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
· Flexible work arrangements
· P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Canton of Geneva, Switzerland Job Type: Full-time Req No: SNO00003226