We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands.
Our brand building is multi-disciplined, seamless and focused on delivering outstanding business results with opportunities in the Brand disciplines of Brand Management, Consumer & Market Knowledge, Communications and Design. P&G invented the concept of brand and brand management. Over the years, we've remained on the cutting edge of marketing, always finding new and leading-edge ways of reaching consumers.
As part of Marketing Team:
· You will be a key contributor to the brand’s strategic choices, product and commercial innovations, holistic communication plans, and brand executions across all media and consumer touch points.
· From Day One, you will be assigned full responsibility for your brand and business results and be accountable for developing and executing strategies and plans in partnership with internal multi-discipline teams and external creative and communication agencies. To be successful in this role, you will need strong passion and strength in consumer, customer and market understanding and insights to develop creative and innovative solutions that allow us to win in the marketplace. Some of our benefits are:
· High impact projects since Day 1
· International career path
· You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
· You know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
· You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
· You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
· Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know
· We are located in Munro, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
· We offer a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes Life and Medical Insurance, Gym, flexible schedule and more.
· All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
We’re the champions of P&G’s 95,000+ employees. We’re more than just benefits and payroll (but you’ll find that, too). In HR, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself – and you’ll do it in the 70+ countries where we operate. You’ll drive growth with our business leaders across the globe, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, coaching, policy and stewardship, and more.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tide®, and Vicks®. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Do you want to know more about P&G and our brands? Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information.
Standard Minimum Qualifications
· University Degree.
· Experience in Marketing will be great!
· Fluency (level B2 or above) in English language.
· Elegible to work in Argentina.