•Create and communicate an overall vision for sales and marketing within the division, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve these goals
•Develop the customer portfolio for short-, mid- and long-term strategy
•Drive new business with customers not yet in the portfolio, and develop sales and marketing plans for new innovative solutions
•Based on the strategy, develop mid- and long term new value propositions anticipating future needs of the OEMs
•Lead and manage efficiently the sales organization worldwide, as well as developing best practices across all customer Centers
•Lead and develop the system for business intelligence together with other departments
•Develop and lead the customer satisfaction assessment and drive cross-functional and cross-business initiatives to meet the targets of continuous improvement
Pour postuler :
• 15+ years of experience in leading sales and marketing in a global/lean/agile company
• Ability to understand the needs and language of the customers' specific business by developing the sales methodology. Understand their technology, strategy and business requirements.
• Demonstrated success in developing the customer portfolio
• Sales and Marketing and/or engineering background with relevant industrial experience sales, marketing and business intelligence
• Experience of working in an international environment, preferably within the automotive or adjacent industries
• Bachelor or /Master's Degree in engineering and/or Master in Business Administration, or equivalent experience required
Reçois les offres qui te correspondent par email !
Des milliers de jobs sont disponibles pour toi sur Wizbii :)
À propos de
Ingénierie mécanique ou industrielle
Independent, innovative, established on the major markets, Plastic Omnium continues to pursue its winning strategy and solidify its position as world leader in its two business lines: automotive and environment.
With over 32,000 employees, 136 factories and 22 R&D centers in 30 countries, Plastic Omnium is an independent French company, listed on the Paris stock exchange, with 2015 revenues of €6 billion.
The Auto Inergy Division is the world's leading manufacturer of blow-molded polyethylene fuel systems. Combining integrated safety and emissions-control, fuel systems must serve a number of functions: refueling, storage, ventilation, engine supply and fuel level gauge systems.
Metal fuel tanks still account for 23% of the global market, offering substantial growth potential for the replacement of metal with plastic, particularly for safety and weight reason.
The Auto Inergy division has more than 6,500 employees at 35 industrial sites in 19 countries, and in 2015 provided 19 million fuel systems for the main automobile manufacturers.