Software vendor specialised in energy information systems, QOS Energy develops and markets Qantum®, a web based energy management platform (renewable energy, smart buildings, smart grids). In 2016, Qantum® enables professionals to optimize the operational performance of more than 3500 sites worldwide, including 1.5 GW of renewable plant capacity.
=>The Pre-Sales Engineer
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Support worldwide key account sales managers including product demonstrations (live and web) Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed solution,
- Manage the trial process (pilote sites) and responsible for the delivery quality during the whole pilote phase, and alert team of potential customer satisfaction threats,
- Monitors R&D/ customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure,
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager,
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested,
- Support technical marketing needs including content development, generation and delivery of product webinars, creating videos, writing whitepapers, and other technical marketing related activities,
- Provides training to customers when needed and support training needs including content development and review,
- Provide subject matter expertise in renewable solar and/or wind O&M processes
- Work cross-functionally with product management and engineering by providing feedback and voice of customer to drive future revenue based on market needs,
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas.
Pour postuler :