- Pernord Ricard
- 556 abonnés
- Pernord Ricard
Luxury Marketing Intern H/F
Luxury Marketing Intern H/FLuxury Marketing Intern H/F
6 months internship from January 2017
Pernod Ricard is the global co-leader in the wines and spirits sector and the leader within the Premium Segment; the Group maintains a luxury portfolio of strategic brands, all considered “best-in-class” in their categories.
With global annual turnover of €8.6 billion, the Group is publicly traded and is one of France's “CAC 40.” The Group is present in 80+ markets around the world and employs more than 18,000 employees. The “Global Business Department” at Pernod Ricard Headquarters is responsible for leading Market Companies and Brand Companies to develop and deploy the Group's strategic business solutions.
The GBD Luxury Headquarters Team objectives are to develop further the luxury culture within the Group (mindset, ways of working, industry knowledge, confidence) and to accelerate the expansion of the Group's luxury ambitions within targeted strategic markets and brands.
Assist the Luxury Headquarters Team with the development and deployment of projects to support the luxury vision / ambition of the Group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Mission 1 : Work on the development of the internal & external luxury communication plan
· Mission 2 : Collaboration on Event planning for the luxury part « the « Embiez convention » (3 days seminar for the Group top management)
· Mission 3 : Work on a regular luxury benchmark
· Mission 4 : Contribute to the development of luxury trainings and the logistics planning “LeCercle Program (January, February, May) and the development of a new training “Executive luxury sensibilization Program”
· Mission 5 : Tools updates : LeCercle performance dashboard, LeCercle Tribe Calendar
Required Competencies, Knowledge, and Skills:
· Understanding and sensitivity to luxury
· Creativity, sense of aesthetics, detail-oriented, enthusiastic / motivated, self-starter
· Excellent PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
· Education: Excellent training in “BAC+5” minimum or the equivalent (a final undergraduate internship or an internship between two years of a Master's degree), of which at least two years in a Marketing concentration
· Background: Previous internship or professional experience – ideally in a luxury sector
· Languages: Excellent oral and written English skills are mandatory; a second language (French, Mandarin, Italian, Spanish, etc.) would be beneficial
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Aymeric Thiroux de Gervillier
En veille pour un poste en marketing / category manager
Recherche de poste commercial en Startup