- Pernord Ricard
- 566 abonnés
- Pernord Ricard
Customer Account Executive
Customer Account ExecutiveContext
Pernod Ricard Travel Retail EMEA is a subsidiary of Pernod Ricard Group, the world's co-leader in wine and spirits, the first outside the United States with a global turnover of ca. 7.2 billion €. PRTREMEA sells and promotes Pernod Ricard brands in the Travel Retail channel (airport duty free shops, cruise ships, border shops etc) across the EMEA region (UK, Denmark, Spain, Italy, Greece, Russia, Middle East, Africa, etc.).
We are a convivial, passionate, entrepreneurial and dynamic company. Premium is the heartland of our business and with one of the finest collections of drinks brands in the world we have earned the reputation for our unrivalled offering in premium spirits and wines – brands that embody heritage, quality and provenance.
Our key brands include ABSOLUT vodka, Ricard, Ballantine's, Chivas Regal, Malibu, Kahlua, Beefeater, Havana Club, Jameson, Martell, The Glenlivet, Jacob's Creek, Brancott, Mumm and Perrier-Jouët.
Pernod Ricard Travel Retail EMEA's commercial focus is to manage and develop the Company's direct business with key travel retail customers based in the EMEA region as well as their subsidiary operations across the world.
Travel Retail in EMEA is a multi-channel retail environment with customers drawn from all over the world. The market is highly competitive and dominated by Off Trade retailers with global operations.
Commercial acumen, cultural awareness and an understanding of global and local brand consumption habits is essential.
Key deliverables :
· Organise and follow up promotional activities in line with annual agreement and PRTR EMEA A&P Budget
· Visit customer airports in agreement with Line Manager on a regular basis (France/ Europe) to follow up annual agreement and to identify key opportunities, develop business and grow market share/volume
· Co-ordination of agency Brand Ambassadors / Sales Promoters and their activities across key Customer airports, setting out clear goals and objectives.
· Ensure that all training needs are covered, in organising and delivering brand trainings to Customers Staff/ Brand Ambassador/ Sales promoters
· Build relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including but not limited to, Customers Retail and Category Managers, promotional agencies and Brand Ambassadors
· Track major competitor activity and report potential impact on key Pernod Ricard brands.
· Report and complete monthly analysis in line with business requirements, includes posting activity on Chatter
· Work closely with Customer Marketing team, finance and operations teams to ensure key brand strategies are met.
· Regular liaison with Supply Chain as required to manage customer forecasts in line with company expectations.
· Regular analysis of sales depletion data and reports with recommendations.
· Retail price survey to be conducted on monthly basis
· Provide Administrative support to Line Manager
· Manage tasting stock ,GWP and sample's stock for the region
· Manage travel/business costs in line with budgets
· Ad hoc duties as required
To develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders within Commercial customer s, Retail sites and Category managers.
To identify and build strong partnership to ensure that Pernod Ricard benefit from any opportunities.
French & English required. 3rd European languages is a plus.
2-3 years of previous commercial working experience, ideally in Travel Retail and in Drinks industry/FMCG/Luxury sector.
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Recherche poste chef de secteur
Aymeric Thiroux de Gervillier
En veille pour un poste en marketing / category manager
Recherche de poste commercial en Startup