about the role
1. Change Management
· Request fulfilment on standard/complex changes
· Handle planned migrations and provisioning for VoIP and ToIP services
· Participate in Continuous Service Improvement (updates of consigne and configuration; scripting & automation)
· Routine administration tasks such as user and service management, and other relevant activities
· Liaising with Chef de Projet and Soutien Metier as a main point of contact/support for essential changes to Delivery Helpdesk internal system/processes and Customer Network system/processes respectively.
2. Incident Management
· Troubleshoot and resolve incidents escalated from SAV Level 1 team
· Restore service as per defined SLA following a service outage-type Incident
· Escalate to Expert VDD and Soutien Metier on Incidents with the relevant investigation
· As appropriate, gather data and lay groundwork for Root Cause Analysis
3. Knowledgebase Consolidation
· Maintain technical procedures and Administration documents (Knowledge base-Wiki)
4. Reporting and Communication
· Provide Reporting on operational issues to Expert VDD / Soutien Metier and Operations Manager
Minimum : Degree/Bac+2/+3 in Networking or Communication or Information Technology or any related Engineering field
Proficient in Cisco or/and Juniper
Certification on Cisco or Juniper
Bilingual – English & French written and spoken
• Information Technology
• Process and Standards and ITIL
• Incident and Change Management handling process
• Confirmed Networking knowledge
• Proper call handling process
• Customer relationship management
• Data network equipment and architectures (DSL, Fibre, MAN Ethernet, Frame Relay.)
• Knowledge of Lan technologies and Routing Protocols is a must (Ethernet, IP, QOS, VoIP/ToIP, Wifi, RIP, EIGRP,OSPF,.)
• Knowledge on Scripting and Programming Languages an advantage
• At least 2 year of experience in related field
• Sharp analytical skills
• Sharp Troubleshooting skills
• Innovation oriented
• Exemplary time management, organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills are required.
• Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task.
• Tenacity and willingness to learn.
• Ability to build good relationships with local and overseas teams.
• Good interpersonal, team bonding and leadership skills.
• Good IT/communications background and problem solving skills.
• Flexibility relative to working hours
Customer Services & Operations