about the role
The Architect, in order to accompany the development of the Customers Solutions, help to orient the thinking and the build of the virtualized infrastructures, with partners Solutions:
- Help in pre-sale step for the technical qualification for the customer’s needs
- Support the building phase and the design of the customers solutions
- Realize the Level 3 support on our solutions
- Help to define the evolutions of our skills
Overall experience of 12-18 years with 9-10 years of experience in desing, implementing network and complex customer solutions and aligning support model as per the new product and technology.
- Works to develop our skills on virtualization domain (systems and networks), and propose any new solutions that can help on it
- Force of proposal regarding the human and technical investment
- Builds labs to allow to develop our capabilities to integrate any solutions
- Realizes presentations and demonstrations towards our sales teams and our Customers.
Realizes the support by:
o Helps on pre-sale step
o Participates to the customer's workshops
o Analyzes and contributes to the engineering solutions
o Analyzes and makes some technical proposals (workaround, patch,…) with the partners to support our customers
o Realizes trainings and any presentations in order to disseminating our knowledge and information in OBS teams
o Excellent knowledge: Ethernet, IPv4 and v6, ICMP, DHCP, TCP/UDP, HTTP, Natting
Excellent Knowledge on Meraki with strong customer facing experience is must.
o Excellent knowledge of Routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, QOS, VOIP
o Excellent knowledge of any Security Firewall: Fortinet, Paloalto, ASA.
o Excellent knowledge Perl or Python or Ansible Scripting, Linux will be preferred.
O Excellent knowledge of SDN, SDWAN, SDIWAN, NFV, VNF, Openstack , Controller.
o Excellent knowledge of Virtualization and Orchestrator.
O Basic knowledge of IOT, RF Technology LORA, Sigfox.
o Good knowledge of industry standards and compliance requirements.
Communication skills :
o Good communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
As a plus:
o o Scripting tools like Python, Perl.
o Certification: Cisco (CCIE > CCNA > CCIE), Juniper (JNCIE>JNCIP>JNCIS)
o Risk management: (incident response, vulnerability management, audits, design, new capabilities, etc.)
Customer Services & Operations