about the role
The Architect, in order to accompany the development of the Customers Solutions, help to orient the thinking and the build of the virtualized infrastructures, with partners Solutions:
- Help in pre-sale step for the technical qualification for the customer’s needs
- Support the building phase and the design of the customers solutions
- Realize the Level 3 support on our solutions
- Help to define the evolutions of our skills
Overall experience of 12-18 years with 9-10 years of experience in desing, implementing network and complex customer solutions and aligning support model as per the new product and technology.
- Works to develop our skills on virtualization domain (systems and networks), and propose any new solutions that can help on it
- Force of proposal regarding the human and technical investment
- Builds labs to allow to develop our capabilities to integrate any solutions
- Realizes presentations and demonstrations towards our sales teams and our Customers.
Realizes the support by:
o Helps on pre-sale step
o Participates to the customer's workshops
o Analyzes and contributes to the engineering solutions
o Analyzes and makes some technical proposals (workaround, patch,…) with the partners to support our customers
o Realizes trainings and any presentations in order to disseminating our knowledge and information in OBS teams
o Excellent knowledge: Ethernet, IPv4 and v6, ICMP, DHCP, TCP/UDP, HTTP, Natting
o Excellent knowledge of Routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, QOS, VOIP
o Excellent knowledge of any Security Firewall: Fortinet, Paloalto, ASA.
o Excellent knowledge Perl or Python or Ansible Scripting, Linux will be preferred.
O Excellent knowledge of SDN, SDWAN, SDIWAN, NFV, VNF, Openstack , Controller.
o Excellent knowledge of Virtualization and Orchestrator.
O Basic knowledge of IOT, RF Technology LORA, Sigfox.
o Good knowledge of industry standards and compliance requirements.
Communication skills :
o Good communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
As a plus:
o o Scripting tools like Python, Perl.
o Certification: Cisco (CCIE > CCNA > CCIE), Juniper (JNCIE>JNCIP>JNCIS)
o Risk management: (incident response, vulnerability management, audits, design, new capabilities, etc.)
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.