about the role
Purpose :To assist Service Operation team in their efforts to coordinate and manage operational activities. To be owner in troubleshooting and resolving complex customer incidents and chronic issues.
Provide technical point of contact for customers’ incidents and owns the resolution responsibility of all escalated customer incidents either solely or with the help/intervention of other internal teams.
· To be responsible for the management of both proactive and reactive incidents ensuring a professional and consistent delivery of quality services to our Customers.
· Act as a point of contact for coordinating with other internal and external teams to resolve the key/complex operational issues that are impacting customer satisfaction (technical escalation) and for all chronic incidents.
· Effectively control the clarify queue to ensure that all incidents are actioned in a timely and efficient manner.
· Monitor the number and age of pending incidents toensure timely incident resolution.
· Generate and review theDaily dashboardreport and initiate corrective action to resolve long pending incidents (more than 24, 48 hours)
· Act as the First Level of escalation andOwn the escalations till the closure. Will be the first point of escalation in the escalation matrix.
· Strictly follow the escalation process for both internal functional and hierarchical and external management to ensure speedy restoration of the services.
· Provide technical support to Service Desk specialist to help them solve complex issues, thereby helping them increase their knowledge levels.
· First point of contact for all process and technical issues
· First point of contact to consolidate all technical and operational issues within the team and then present to the team lead for necessary attention
· To act as a SME for at least one (1) technology , process and tool and deliver knowledge sharing sessions to Service Operations.
· During networkor anymajor incidents crisis situations need to manage technical , crisis bridge and further communication flow, to keep all concerned updated of the progress of the problem resolution..
· Proactively identifying Incidents which may miss MTTR/ customer commitments to be worked with the Team & Team leaders
· Available 24X7 in handling complex and critical incidents.
· Point of contact for consolidating solutions of complex issues for interfacing with PM team and possible entry to KEDB of these issues.
· Technical mentor for new hires .
· Conduct new services training
· Possess good email writing skills
· Ability to prepare incident reports suitable for management review
· Act as a back up to team lead when assigned to do
· Will be working in 24X7 shifts
Education qualification - Degree in business, or science (or other relevant area).. Professional certification like CCNA, MCSA etc. required..
Experience - At least 1 year relevant technical experience or 2–4 years customer support experience in the telecommunication industry.Relevant
Skills and Knowledge
Excellent customer facing skills are required.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good technical and Network troubleshooting Skills
· Good time management, and organisational skills
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
· Team work, uses a team approach to solve problem when appropriate.
· A determination to process tasks according to pre-defined processes is essential.
· Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
· Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
· Good PC skills and application knowledge.
· Problem solving skills.
· Flexibility in terms of working hours 24/7 operation
· .Proficient in English
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.