about the role
• Service orientated, customer focused with good customer service skills.
• Good networking/communications background
• Experience in one or more of the following:
Network, WAN, Juniper routers and switches, Cisco routers
Hosting Network, LAN/WAN topologies and protocols, SDN/SD-WAN, Zscaler, Desktop products.
Systems/Network Management (Netcool, Spectrum,)
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good time management, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Good commercial awareness.
• Presentation skills
• Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
• Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
• Problem solving skills.
• Flexibility in terms of working hours.
• Proficient in English.
· Degree or equivalent in Electronics/Computers or science desired but not required.
· At least one formal technical qualification (IE: MCSE, CCNA, JNCIA etc. or 1-2 papers of CCNP certification)
· 3 – 5 years of experience, preferably in a customer support in the telecommunication industry. At least 2 years relevant technical experience Good network support knowledge and experience.
· Knowledge of SDWAN/SDN/NFV is a plus.
Customer Services & Operations