Description de l'offre
about the role
Responsible for daily SAP basis operations “support/run activities”Incident management
reactive and proactive
setting monitoring configuration/thresholds for SAP applications & databases”
upgrades and patching for SAP and databases
Using ticketing tools
Using and following an agreed service catalog
Responsible for SAP/HANA build activities
Design, architecture and sizing for new SAP solutions
The ideal candidate should come from a consulting background and have excellent client facing and communication skills.
Candidates must have at least 5 years of SAP experience and a BS or MS degree in Business, Information Systems - or related field.
• Must have 3-5 years of SAP Basis configuration experience.
• Must have played a leading role in 1-2 large-scale SAP implementations achieving production status.
• Must have SAP Basic Certification.
• Must have substantial experience with administration, configuration and performance tuning of Large Oracle Databases.
• Must have substantial experience with UNIX operating systems - preferably Sun Solaris.
• Must have a strong understanding of SAP R/3 and associated technologies; working knowledge of ECC*/Netweaver* (CRM/BW/EP/…).
• Must have substantial experience in administration, configuration, and performance tuning of Oracle databases.
• Must have a thorough understanding of security administration for SAP.
• Must have knowledge and experience in implementation life cycle phases of an SAP implementation.
• Must have experience with control life cycle of user access to SAP by adding and removing users, establishing user profiles, and controlling group membership of users.
*** French is a must
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.