Description de l'offre
about the role
· Build and develop relationships with country sales and account management teams.
· Work with the Account Manager to identify, define and qualify opportunities to ensure growth in target accounts (new logo and existing clients). Responsible for supporting the accounts in the sale of the end-to-end Hybrid Networks portfolio of Orange services related to the Sales Expert's specific area of expertise. End-to-end portfolio could include connectivity services, application performance management services, security services, consulting, integration services, service management, other professional services and equipment.
· Support account management team in defining scope of solution and creating compelling customer-specific propositions by creatively bundling our services capability and those available through third party vendors.
· In support of Account Managers, proactively drive innovation and value-creation for the customer by bringing intellectual value and consultative advice to key customers that enable differentiated positioning with competitors.
· Sales Expert has a strong relationship with central domain teams (Marketing, Product Development, etc.). Provide relevant input / feedback based on customer requirements. Note and escalate service development required to meet customer needs.
· Stay abreast of market-developments, trends, competitors landscape, market-based price for the Sales Expert's specific area of expertise
· Support development of value propositions to customer that are transversal to Hybrid Networks portfolio
· Develop partnerships and work with our partner’s local sales team to identify opportunities (Riverbed, InfoVista, Akamai, Zscaler, Fortinet etc.). Manage pipeline with partners through regular business/pipeline review.
· Identify and manage third parties within proposed solutions; position Orange as the solution integrator.
· Own responsibility for deal closure as designated by the DOA on Type A/B deals (unless delegated back to the AM) and be a contributor / account team member on Type C deals as expertise is required.
· Provide accurate forecasts of strategic and tactical opportunities.
· Support the Account Manager as required with the following tasks:
· preparation of an annual business plan and monitoring of performance against established targets
· preparation of solution pipeline and order forecasts with periodic status
· implementation of pricing models that balance value to the customer and profitability to Orange
· Maintain a high degree of knowledge for Orange Business Services products, services and solutions sets that have integration / alignment with area of expertise.
business acumen and entrepreneurial thinking
formal presentation skills (up to C-level)
value proposition building
analyze financial statements
leadership & matrix management
written communication skills
oral communication skills
Sales & Marketing Europe
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.