Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Here's what we are looking for:
As an IT Infrastructure Solution Architect you will lead the definition, design, development, implementation and continuous evolution of the production ecosystem in order to cope with the objectives related to (but not limited to) resiliency/availability, performance and CI/CD requirements for the application and systems deployed.
You will contribute to strategy definition (follow up the trends, research and evaluates emerging technologies).
Also, you will recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance IT solutions and support organizational goals. And develop the competence and skills of IT ops team.
What you will be doing:
· Define the HLD and LLD for the complete end to end ecosystem to be deployed considering the IT systems in place or potential evolution: CI/CD pipelines, container orchestrators, middleware solutions, load balancers, relational and non-relational databases, operating systems, clustering solutions, data replication solutions, virtualization solutions, SAN and storages, backup solutions, etc
· Leads the operational teams for implementing the proposed solutions. Provides knowledge sharing for operational teams when this is required
· Leads the operational teams for implementing the proposed solutions. Provides knowledge sharing for operational teams when this is required.
· Define, propose and review operational model for new IT infrastructure & middleware solutions
· Propose and implement the medium and long time strategy for IT Infrastructure taking in consideration business requirements, operational experience and IT market evolution
· stay on top of the latest technology trends, by actively seek transformative, “game-changing”, applications of technologies
· Technical leadership/mentoring activity to the IT Ops team
What you need:
· At least 5 years of experience in a role involving software development or IT infrastructure and application operations
· Experience in leading transversal technical projects
· Ability to stay abreast of emerging technologies and discern applicability and viability to existing environment and future initiatives.
· Proven experience and understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies and products: operating systems (linux, windows), virtualization solutions (VSphere, Hyper-V), cloud solutions, storages, relational and non-relational databases, networking
· Proven experience and understanding of IT Application Operations technologies and products: middleware (web servers, application servers, messaging/streaming systems, in-memory caching solutions), applications
· Good understanding of data replication solutions at application, database, virtualization and storage level
· Experience and understanding of high-availability, disaster recovery and clustering solutions in multi datacenter environment at application, database, operating system, virtualization, storage level
· Ability to understand distributed systems concepts, monolithic and microservices application architecture and design
· Proven experience for implementing CI/CD frameworks
· Experience with scripting and programming languages (shell, python, ruby) in order to write “gluecode” for different integrations.
· Experience with Infrastructure as a Code products and automation tools (Puppet, Ansible)
· Ability to understand and use Container and Container Orchestration technologies and products: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
· Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication.
What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
· Contract type: Full Time
· Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
· Other Bonuses - for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
· Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
· Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
· Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
· Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
· Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
· Professional GSM subscription;
· Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
· Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
· Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
· Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
· Wellbeing Program - we support your Zen;
· Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
· In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
· & more!
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE - a digital company