about the role
· representing and champion the Customer within Orange Business Services
· fully understanding the nature of the Customer’s business and the applications they operate over the Orange Business Services network. Working in partnership with the Customer will increase service optimization and ensure that services provided continue to be appropriate for the Custome
· to define a future state vision for the customer experience, and developing strategies aligned to that vision.
· to understand/define/refine the customer expectations and develop 'treatments', based on insight into customer behaviors and propensities.
· Translate treatments into business rules that define how each type of interaction should be handled for each customer .
· to identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences in market, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
· to analyzing 'voice of the customer' (VOC) and behavioral information to understand why customers are satisfied/dissatisfied, along with their attitudes, motivations etc. to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors
· Designing customer experiences (CE), that reflect the Orange way of customer service
· Translating high level experience design into specific actions which customers will receive for each type of interaction, throughout their relationship
· Executing CE assessments and gap analyses (NPS, VOC, Best Practices, Competitive)
· Producing the Customer Experience Life Cycle and touch-point Maps and Interaction Occasions
· proactively working with the customer to improve services and those Orange Business Services procedures governing provision of these services
· perform proactive analysis to assess current state of customer deliverables and channelize resources to improve. Here are the broad areas:
· root cause analysis
· proactive problem management
· customer health check
· proactive health dashboard
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good leadership skills
· Ability to build relationships with peers ,stakeholders and the management
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Good time management, organizational and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks concurrently
· Proactive, self-motivated, and able to create value propositions.
· Analytical and quantitative skills
· Matrix Management
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.