Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
The mission of the team is to continuously solidify, improve and monitor the cloud infrastructure as well as make developers as efficient as possible by providing them with the proper CI/CD tooling.
As a part of this team, you will help lead efforts in accelerating our engineering delivery, all while ensuring high quality and stability in our production environments.
What you`ll be doing:
· Implement CI/CD best practices, deployment pipelines and test automation frameworks to enable frequent, high quality releases;
· Filling the need and bridging the gap between the application developers and cloud operations;
· Ensure the security, availability, performance, and manageability of the project platform;
· Use your passion for technology to ensure our platform operates flawlessly 24x7;
· Respond to production incidents, troubleshoot, resolve, and document;
· Have an intrinsic drive to make things better.
What you need to have:
· Experience with infrastructure as code and continuous integration, continuous delivery, code quality Git, Jenkins, GitLab, Artifactory, Chef/Ansible/Puppet, Terraform, Packer
· Experience with deploying, scaling and maintaining an application in a cloud environment like (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker; OpenStack, AWS, Azure, Google);
· Experience using and administrating log/event management tools and monitoring systems (EFK/ELK Stack; Prometheus, Centreon, Nagios, Grafana);
· Exposure to load balancers/proxies/reverse proxies design and working knowledge (HAPRoxy, Nginx, Envoy).
[Orange Perks] What's in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
· Contract type: Full Time;
· Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
· Other Bonuses - for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
· Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
· Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
· Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
· Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
· Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
· Professional GSM subscription;
· Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
· Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
· Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
· Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
· Wellbeing Program - we support your Zen;
· Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
· In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
· & more!
You could be working in an organization with great colleagues and team spirit supporting your professional development.
Apply andlet's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE - a digital company