Description de l'offre
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle CX Staff Sales Consultant
ORACLE'S COMPLETE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE (CX) CLOUD - EMPOWERING PEOPLE, POWERING BRANDS
Oracle CX Cloud Suite enables leading organizations to deliver great customer experiences throughout their customers' journey. Organizations seeking a competitive advantage are looking to Oracle to help them effectively engage their customers across physical and digital channels to dramatically improve customer retention, up-sell, and brand advocacy.. To strengthen Oracle's position as a market leader, we are looking for a Sales Consultant to provide leadership and expertise for industry sales opportunities.
This highly rewarding role will offer you the opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills of Customer Experience and work in unison with Oracle's best field sales executives, solving complex customer problems and translating customer requirements into solutions that drive business results. This is a critical role in driving the continued success of Oracle's customers in North America.
Your core responsibility is to understand customer challenges and deliver solutions leveraging Oracle's modern Cloud platform and applications.
You are expected to work directly with customers and members of the sales team on key selling activities such as:
· Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying Oracle CX solutions to client business challenges.
· Develop and deliver outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
· Build repeatable cloud solution demonstrations.
· Create new industry-focused solution innovations.
· Convey the business value of Oracle solutions to meet customer needs.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
· A passion for learning and leadership in Customer Experience.
· Ability to discuss key industry issues, overall CX solutions and technical aspects with multiple levels (C-Level to Functional Managers and IT).
· 3-5 years previous CRM implementation or consulting (pre-sales) experience in CRM solutions such as, Oracle, Salesforce.com, or Microsoft.
· A history of selling to diverse leaders in multiple departments including Marketing, Sales, Service, IT, and Operations.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and prior experience.
· CX experience preferred.
· Experience in various industries such as Industrial Manufacturing, Travel & Transportation, Professional Services, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Higher Education, and Life Sciences.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
· Travel: 25-50%.
More information about Oracle CX Cloud solutions can be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/OracleCX/home and https://cloud.oracle.com