Description de l'offre
Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are seeking an Associate Consultant to contribute to the Shared Services Group within Oracle NetSuite Professional Services. This position requires interaction with customers, NetSuite implementation teams, and NetSuite partners, as well as hands-on application development. This individual will function in a development role as a part of a team that scopes, designs, develops and deploys custom automations, and integration solutions for our customers using the NetSuite SuiteCloud platform.
· Attend internal meetings including knowledge transfers
· Track and report development progress using MS Office and Jira
· Apply Development and Performance Best Practices as defined by NetSuite
· Assist in gathering business/technical requirements
· Assist with system design documents and participate in technical walkthroughs
· Hands-on coding of customizations, automations and/or integration
· Conduct Unit Testing
· Assist in Development, QA, and Deployment processes as necessary to meet project requirements
Preferred Qualifications/Skills include:
· Prefer some exposure to a back office application such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, QuickBooks, Great Plains, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards or other
· Prefer some experience as a consultant interacting with customers
· Understanding of databases, hands on experience with ODBC and SQL preferred
· Technical background leveraging object-oriented program, web frameworks, or integration patterns
· Exposure to a software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
· Ability to assist in error resolution, error handling and debugging.
· Exposure to IDEs, source control systems, unit-testing tools and defect management tools
· Exposure to REST/JSON and/or SOAP based Web Services / Integration is required
· Exposure to middleware preferred (Boomi, TIBCO, Informatica, etc…)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
· A Bachelor level degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering or similar, Master's preferred