Description de l'offre
Provides clerical support within any of a variety of departments. Supports an SVP or below.
Perform clerical duties to relieve division staff and/or team members of all clerical details. Screens calls and takes messages Maintains filing systems. Composes and types routine letters, reports, and other material. Prepares and tracks expense reports and purchase requisitions. Assists in the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations using spreadsheet and graphic software. Makes travel arrangements and manages calendar. Arranges internal/external meetings and catering needs. Maintains organization charts and distribution lists. Manages and tracks assets. Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures. Works with other administrative personnel.
Works on assignments that are semi routine in nature where the ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is essential. Follows standard practices and procedures. Normally receives detailed instructions on routine work and new assignments. Demonstrated strong organization skills and attention to detail. Ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Able to maintain confidential information. Professional phone manner and interpersonal skills. Use of word processing application and office equipment. BA/BS degree or equivalent 1 - 2 years of related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a very important, unique and highly visible position within the company. The role supports 2 VPs in NetSuite Division of Oracle. The ideal candidate for this role is smart, proactive, and resourceful with great attention to detail and organizational skills.
There are the typical responsibilities you would expect with such a position but also a need in this role for contributions in areas that the candidate is interested in and that support our business objectives. Creative and thoughtful insights are required.
As a Sr. Administrative Assistant, you will handle details in a high growth organization and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. You will have a proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines. Organizing and maintaining administrative processes, calendaring, and scheduling are essential to this position. In addition, you will be responsible for participating in coordinating and preparing presentations, headcount reports, special projects and must be able to work with and bring together cross-functional coordination between different organizational units within the Vice Presidents’ span of control.
· Advise Executives of pertinent issues, correspondence, internal and external messages requiring immediate attention, assisting in the delegation and prioritization of tasks as necessary
· Manage a complex executive calendar/schedule that includes scheduling meetings and international travel, video/web conferences, trainings (off-site and / or internal), group events, and booking conference rooms
· Maintain monthly travel/vacation schedule.
· Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing resources, answering and screening executives´ phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team or organization
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with peers, all levels of management, employees, and internal/external customers
· Run internal administrative errands for Executives, as needed
· Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the Executives
· Assist with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and documents in support of the leader and/or other team/organizational activities
· Collaboratively performs research, collects materials, and maintains files which include relevant articles, collateral and other information used by the executive in communications; takes and transcribes notes from meetings, identifies action items and schedules reminders
· Prepare, review, submit and track Executive’s and organizational reports and requests
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3+ years previous, relevant experience
· Team player
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & related Internet applications; Ability to learn new systems and software applications that are Oracle-specific,
· Strong organizational and basic project management skills
· Strong analytical, prioritizing, organizational, interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team and across functional, organizational, and team environments