Description de l'offre
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems. Design continuing maintenance of product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Software Developer in Test - HCM
Why Oracle NetSuite?
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help all sorts of businesses achieve their vision, check us out.
We are currently looking for Software Engineers in Test at all experience levels to grow our Human Capital Management (HCM) teams in Kitchener. We are building engaging, beautiful software that delivers positive experiences to every employee in the company, and delivers vital HR data and intelligence to the business.
· Do you feel a surge of adrenaline from Tracking and Triaging in a fast-paced team environment?
· Do you have a nose for hidden clues like Sherlock Holmes?
· Are you flexible, proactive, adaptive and inventive?
· Can you sniff out bugs like a starving lizard?
· Do you take your work seriously but never take yourself seriously?
· Do you want an opportunity to be a key part of something great?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then an opportunity on our Software Test Engineering team may be a perfect fit!
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Getting down and dirty designing, developing and delivering automated and manual functional/integration test cases for the Web application.
· Contributing towards the delivery of high quality, testable software, from requirement analysis to acceptance testing.
· Actively participating in agile meetings with product management, design and engineering.
· Ensuring comprehensive test coverage of test suites.
· Reporting bugs in a clear and concise manner and be prepared to support the team in trouble-shooting the root cause.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math or other technical field.
· Hands-on experience with object oriented programming (Java is preferred).
· Experience with QA processes and methodologies.
· Experience with relational databases and SQL.
· Understanding of HTML, CSS and DOM.
· Great attention to detail.
· Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
· A great sense of humour.
· Experience with Selenium Webdriver.
· Experience testing SaaS based products.
· Previous experience working in an Agile Development environment.