Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come join Oracle as part of the Oracle Management Cloud Ecosystem - Quality Engineering Org as a self-driven Manager with excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate would be responsible for leading automation, testing and service validation with a strong technical expertise.
You will be working as an innovator and skilled engineer in the test automation space. You will work closely with development and product development teams to ensure end-to-end solutions are easily testable through automated tests, ensure comprehensive test coverage and full integration with promotion pipeline for continuous delivery.
Bring your technical skills, automation expertise, creativity, passion, and innovative experience and be ready to proactively function on a highly visible team in a fast-paced environment.
· 6+ years of experience in a software engineering environment including 3+ years in an Agile environment using CI with a high level of automation
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Must possess technical knowledge of all areas that support the cloud infrastructure including automation frameworks
· Extensive experience working with Linux platforms;
· Excellent understanding of test automation principles and techniques: test-driven development, Unit tests, code coverage, instrumentation, etc.
· Unit, integration, black box, service and UI testing - understanding of testing pyramid
· Experience designing and implementing testing automation framework and methodology to support agile product development. Experience integrating test automation fully into the CI chain and how to keep tests healthy.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Scripting/development experience (JAVA, J2EE, PL/SQL, Perl, Shell, Python, etc.).
· Unit Testing frameworks like TestNG, Junit, mocking solutions, etc.
· Testing frameworks for REST API; UI automation tools like Selenium
· Continuous integration systems: Hudson, Jenkins, etc.
· Collaboration and project management tools: JIRA, Perforce
· Version control systems (GIT, SVN)
· Relevant experience in Service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended