Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle Store is an eCommerce platform for selling Oracle's products and services to its customers, partners, and employees. It is a one stop place for the consumers to create, view and manage various transactions such as purchase SW, HW and Cloud based services as well as track orders, subscribe memberships in various Oracle Programs, renew support, manage cloud subscriptions and so on. These are modern, intuitive and mobile-friendly/responsive web applications, designed to run on Oracle DB and utilize many cutting edge Oracle technologies to interact with our various systems like Oracle E-Business Suite R12, Oracle Fusion and others.
We are seeking an experienced Web UI software developer who enjoys production support. As a second level support, this resource will do root cause analysis and code fixing. We run the world's largest enterprises and are looking for leaders who can pro-actively monitor and improve the quality of our production system.
In this role, you will
- Perform root cause analysis of production incidents.
- Plan, design and build high-quality bug fixes.
- Monitor production system for proactive quality and performance improvement.
- Maintain technical competence in pl/sql, APEX, Jet, Java, and other tools.
- Understand the business functionality of assigned Web applications.
- Strong English communication of incident status and resolution plans.
- Work quickly to meet support deadlines based on criticality.
- Some pager duty and weekend support may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of enterprise software development experience
- Good understanding of RDBMS data models and/or experience in application designing
- Strong Oracle database, SQL and PL/SQL skills to create, modify, debug, test, and document PL/SQL, tables, packages, procedures, functions, and database triggers.
- High preference for experience with Oracle Application Express(APEX), SOAP/Rest Webservices
- Experience with web application technologies, HTML5,CSS3,
- Preference for experience with jQuery Plugin development, Automation
Tools such as Grunt or Gulp, Bootstrap, Foundation
- Preferred experience with application and query performance issues and
- Familiar with using version control systems such as GIT
- Optional Experience using Oracle EBS and/or Fusion Business Applications
- Optional experience with eCommerce applications
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills necessary.
- Ability to effectively share technical information, contribute towards design and
- Self-starter and motivated with ability to work in a fast paced Rapid
Application Development environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking
- Capacity to embrace changes, adapt to new technologies
- Ability to handle multiple development tasks and assignments simultaneously