Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
* 2 -6 years of Release Engineering experience.
* Experience with Source Code Management (SCM) tools and methodology. GIT/Perforce admin experience a plus.
* Experience with build/test automation software. Bamboo and Jenkins experience a plus
* Experience with ANT, Maven, Make, PERL, shell script, python, groovy, gradle
* Experience with build system, build disasters, release engineering methodology.
* Build automation experience a plus.
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Core-Java experience, a plus.
* Experience with adding Code Coverage to builds. Emma and Clover experience a plus.
*Exposure to security scan tools such as HP Fortify/WebInspect is a plus.
* Setup nightly and continuous integration (CI) builds.
* Monitoring nightly build status, continuous integration (CI) build status,
* Release build archive, escrow source for GA build
* Build maintenance including:
* build storage and work space management
* cleanup of nightly and CI build artifacts including build log etc.
* automation of all the above tasks.
* Build troubleshoot
* identify if issues are specific to nightly and/or CI builds and work with development to resolve build issues.
* Identify if issues are hardware and/or network related and work with Product Development IT (PDIT) to resolve issues
* Support legacy, patch, and hotfix builds as needed
* Work with Customer Support and ARU for hotfix and patch delivery to MyOracle Support (MOS)
* Update 3rd party libraries and build environment for each release.
*Maintain custom tools and plugins.
*Set up Fortify & WebInspect security scan jobs
*CI/CD job pipelining