Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
2-4 yrs hands-on experience with web application development with Java and open-source technologies. These should include many of the following:
· JSP, Servlets,Hibernate, REST,SOAP, XML,JSON, XML/XSLT ,Junit, Jmock,Knockout
· Experience in development of Restful & Soap Web Services
· Knowledge of Spring and Dependency Injection (IOC)
· Understanding of source code management tools such as Git
· Knowledge and experience in J2EE deployment and best practices
· Knowledge of one or more of the following RDBMS is highly desirable: DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server
· Experience with Eclipse/JDeveloper or similar development environments
· Knowledge of security/access control and internationalization
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
· Ability to work as part of an interactive, collaborative team as well as independently.
· Fast learner, self-motivated, result-oriented and Can-do attitude.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of Agile practices and continuous integration
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of CPQ product
· Knowledge of HTML5, Java Script, CSS