Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
· Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology
· 3+ years' software development or programming experience
· Eperience with Java, Python, C++ and other programming languages
· In-depth understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CMSs
· Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary
· Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL